We’re looking for 10,000 people to build a forest with us.
Trees are an important part of building a sustainable future. Here’s why:
- Trees filter pollutants out of the air and water.
- They protect us from dangerous heat and flooding.
- They lower urban temperatures, decrease energy usage, and capture carbon to slow the rate of climate change.
- Green environments encourage physical activity, improve cognitive ability, and reduce stress.
- And trees bring communities together.
In short, trees benefit the environment and local communities, which is why we created Plant it Forward, devoted to planting trees across British Columbia.
Each tree we plant makes the world better not only today, but also for generations to come.
We are committed to plant 10,000 trees with Tree Canada across the province, but we can’t do it alone. Our goal is to find 10,000 people who want to make the world a better place one tree at a time.
Join us and show your support by claiming one of our trees!
If you want to further your efforts, we’ll host community tree planting and beautification projects with Tree Canada. If you’re interested in getting a little dirty, being outside, making an impact, and bonding with our communities, send us some info, and we’ll let you know when we have a project coming up.